Tuesday, November 17, 2009

untitled


WHEEEEEE.....!!!! HEHEhehehe...ha. i can't believe i finally have the motivation to write a post. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! so sian. now i'm like doing homework everyday even though its the hols alr. but i sort of look forward to it. that's how nerdy i am. AND I JUST FINISHED READING SOMETHING ABOUT PROTONS, NEUTRONS AND ELECTRONS but i can't get a single thing about them into my head so now i'm trying to do something about the CA bonus marks questions BUT(again) i gave up and turned to blogging. ITS SO BORING AT HOME that you can slug your guts out like mad and not get anything in return.


Facebook has absolutely nothing in it, google is filled with so much wikipedia stuff that you'll need some super thick dictionary to decipher whatever is in it. and the geog textbook for NEXT YEAR is totally all case studies THUS I AM SO GONNA FAIL IT NEXT YEAR. okay, why am i talking about work? its like making me freak out more.


changing of topic in progress....


i just realized i have some serious problem of whateverphobia which makes me worry all the time. ARGH! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT WHAT IT IS CALLED. but anyways, i've started worrying about lame stuff like what if i go blind and what if i die suddenly. i know this is crazy but i think all these started after i realized how complicated the world really is. i blame it all on Animal Farm cuz it totally tells me about how people and animals die in the russian revolution(and that Hitler used to watch cockerels fighting till they are all bloody). or perhaps it's just because the holidays are driving me crazy. there's this communication barrier cutting me off from my whole class. sighs...i'm missing everyone now. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment